1. okt. 2009

List of Songs

Three years on YouTube amounts to a lot of videos! It was fun to actually compile a list and see it in writing.

The videos are listed in reverse chronological order, so the newest first. I've divided the list into covers & originals.

Covers:
Sheryl Crow – There Goes the Neighborhood
Adele/Bob Dylan – To Make You Feel My Love
Jack Johnson – Better Together
Diana Krall – Cry Me A River
Petula Clark – Downtown
Kathleen Edwards – Back To Me
Whitney Houston – My Love Is Your Love
Todd Kuffner – Tether Pole
Shanice – I Love Your Smile
Alison Krauss – Goodbye Is All We Have
KT Tunstall – Stoppin’ the Love
Jack Johnson – Inaudible Melodies
Dionne Warwick/Diana Krall – Walk On By
Gabriela Cilmi – Sweet About Me
Fugazi – Waiting Room
Sam Philips – I Need Love
Amy Winehouse – You Know I’m No Good
The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony
Michael Jackson – Human Nature
Jason Mraz – Who Needs Shelter
Juliana Hatfield – This Lonely Love
Sufjan Stevens – Chicago
Coldplay – Viva La Vida
Lauryn Hill – Everything Is Everything
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
Paula Fuga & Jack Johnson – Country Road
Nelly Furtado – Turn Off the Lights
Patty Griffin – No Bad News
Marie Frank – Symptom Of My Time
Sixpence None The Richer – Us
Sheryl Crow – It Don’t Hurt
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Justin Nozuka – Criminal
U2 – Angel of Harlem
Tasmin Archer – Sleeping Satellite
Hootie & the Blowfish - Hold My Hand
Norah Jones – Nightingale
Beck – Loser
Eagle-Eye Cherry – Save Tonight
Radiohead – Karma Police
Roachford – The Way I Feel
Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me
Michael Jackson – Give In To Me
Jack Johnson – Breakdown
Jason Mraz – The Beauty In Ugly
Blind Melon – No Rain
Stevie Wonder – I Wish
Alberte – Du Elsker Bedre
U2 – Mysterious Ways
Sublime – What I Got
Sheryl Crow – Everyday Is A Winding Road
Ben Harper – Steal My Kisses
Blood, Sweat & Tears – Spinning Wheel
Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Under the Bridge
Alanis Morrisette – Ironic
Sarah McLachlan – Building A Mystery
Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
Jack Johnson – Middle Man
Jason Mraz – The Remedy (I Won’t Worry)
Jack Johnson – Rodeo Clowns

Originals:
Sleep Tonight
Every Little Step
Can’t Help It
Give It Up
Alright (Best of Both Worlds
Happiness Comes And Goes
Get It Back
Let Me In
What Do I Have To Do?
Change
What’s Your Story?
Life Is A Banquet

That's it...:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Demand Scribbletunes!